Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Blossoms were slowly rising from their slumber, now that snow no longer encased them into frozen earth, the greenery began to poke out of the soil and some of the early bloomers were already showing their brilliant colors. Of course, daffodils were the first to come and welcome empress to their new home, their bright yellows as beautiful as ever. Soon enough the cherry blossoms would follow and Reiko would be the first to witness their magnificence.

She was enjoying the blossoms, yellows, and blues as the early blossoms speckled the ground in the waking vegetation - but as she heard her name sounded in a familiar voice, her heart lept into her chest. She had always had feelings for Yuudai and Hiromi, however, recently with her first heat, the feelings she had for Yuudai were stronger than ever. It brought her fear, excitement, yearning, and lust - to the point where the empress simply couldn't keep her mind clear.

Stepping forward toward where the soft voice came from, she padded forward. Softly, gingerly, as if she was hesitant on finding him but simply couldn't help the pull she felt. Yes, Yuu? Her own voice was just as soft, uncertain of her motivations.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM