Northstar Vale "You were never on my side"
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A gentle chuckle broke free at his thought, yes, perhaps it was best for everyone that Hime and Takeshi were not what her parents originally plotted. Lord knows what would come from it if they truly did combine their cunning and power over others. You aren't often this outspoken Yuu, you must be pretty passionate about it. There was nothing wrong with it, it was refreshing really, to see Yuuai in a new light. 

I hope you keep to that. She teased half-heartedly, though there was only so much Yuudai could do against a promise made by her parents long ago, she could only hope he would always be watchful. The closer Yuudai got the stronger the pull she felt as well, not wanting to part ways, Reiko equally didn't want to approach just yet either in fear of not being able to fix or turn back on what would transpire. 

Instead, she let him find a comfortable spot while she stood her ground... appreciating the samurai from a distance, every curve of his muscle and angle of his face. He certainly grew to be a handsome man.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
"You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:27 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 26, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 26, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Reiko - March 28, 2020, 01:08 AM
RE: "You were never on my side" - by Yuudai - March 28, 2020, 12:21 PM