lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
and I oop-- good luck @Winterbourne

For the past few days she had been denying herself, but the Count found it was no longer possible. The feeling gripped her as it had in the past, though usually, she distanced herself until it passed. Unfortunately, that wasn't really an option this time. Ira had made a promise and she intended to keep her word, but that didn't make the anxious feeling go away. In all truthfulness, she wasn't sure why she agreed.

The roan woman had lost her one chance to another man, yet they chose her. It felt wrong and pissed her off to high hell, but...well it was no secret she loved pups. If this was her one chance to have her own, who was she to let it slip away. She made that mistake once, and she'd be stupid if she let it happen again. Still, she questions if it even worth it? They wouldn't get to be her kids....but she also had the chance to be there for them.

Ira paused along the riverside, her gaze cast into the calm waters. It was just Evergreen all over again. Had she agreed just for the chance to be next to him? The Count let out a growl as she struck the water effectively ruining her reflection. What if her kids didn't even like her... What happened to never again huh?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 04:20 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 02, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Ira - April 02, 2020, 05:44 PM
RE: My Heart and Hands Collide - by Winterbourne - April 04, 2020, 12:41 AM