Neverwinter Forest we can find something for you to do onstage
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Most of what Mal ended up saying ended up directed towards Vallkyrie, but he kept glancing to Lenny as well, What, it's not like I'm gonna be totally gone forever -- but what, you want me here while you're going over all your escapades while you've been here? You don't think that'd be awkward? A bit more of a devilish grin there -- look, sisters gotta talk, right? If Kyr didn't make at least one comment about Mal not being into settling down with a mate or something, he'd be surprised.

But Lenny had explained roughly at least, he added on a little, Yeah one girl I knew from the pack I grew up in showed up. She was acting pretty weird, but she wasn't the one who followed me home this time. He picked his words carefully there, just to see if he could get an amusing look from Kyr about him bringing women home or what-have you. Back in reality, he might have tried a bit harder to bring the other wolf back with him if it was Okeanos, but since it was Ibis instead, it was more of a 'meh' thing in the end. Then again, Okeanos had gone back on his word too. Enough history there?
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can find something for you to do onstage - by Mal - March 29, 2020, 06:20 PM