Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
The large woodland boy had been wandering around aimlessly. He could patrol, maybe hunt something down, but it was actually kinda nice out. Warmer than it had been in what felt like forever, West savored each ray he could catch. Memories of the grassy plains and the bugs in summer flooded his memory. He wasn't a kid anymore, but there was still something appealing about chasing after the insects in the sun.

It was then that he noticed a pale spot nearby, a wolf...small, young maybe around his age. Someone, he did not know well within their borders. West approached carefully, sure that she posed no threat, but even so, he didn't want her to run if he spooked her. It was then that he caught her mumbling something but he wasn't sure if he quite heard right, Soon? Perhaps if his approach hadn't been noticed, this was the best wayy to make her aware now. He stayed a few paces away, still cautious of the newcomer.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by West Tyree - April 09, 2020, 04:46 PM