Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
A span of silence stretched as the girl turned and stared leading to him tilting his head in confusion. Maybe she didn't hear him? Although now that he actually had a good look at her she was pretty...well...pretty. It wasn't until she started talking that he realized his jaw had fallen slack and quickly shut it. Weird? What was weird? She laughed only to finish her sentence

"You're big"

West could feel his face grow hot as his ears flattened against his skull. She was laughing, was that good? The woodland boy swallowed giving an awkward chuckle of his own, as he forced himself to look away Ah, yeah— I...I get that a lot. God why was he burning? He fell silent as she further explained. Remind herself of something? Oh, well if— Three words barely out of his mouth when a shrill voice cut him off.

He tore his gaze to the source just to confirm it was his brother, but before he could say anything again the girl spoke his name...wait a minute— You two know each other? Why did she know Clay? Emerald eyes fell back to the dove as she fidgeted, her tail flicking uneasily. It was a tick that reminded him of Leta. A frown fell on his lips as his attention shifted back to Clay, had he done something to her to make her uneasy?

The woodland boy stepped forward attempting to put himself before the girl, not enough to stand in her way, but enough that Clay would have to pass him if he tried anything. He didn't like the idea that he could have hurt her, but Clay had been gone for a long time. He really didn't know him any better than her as things stood currently.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by West Tyree - April 10, 2020, 06:46 PM