Whitefish River maybe that makes me a fool
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Constable takes the bear's stumbling through conversation as an opportunity to rip into the flesh of the fish, grateful that the taste did not revolt her as it often did. It's not until he finishes that she looks up catching his childlike expression causing a brow to raise, but the look disappeared as fast as it appeared. She missed Evergreen's company and after their accident, she wasn't sure he would ever be the same. Ah... Golden eyes dropped back to the fish as her thoughts faded to their first encounter along the river in Easthollow. I appreciate that...it would be nice to have a friend again. Not that the bear had ever stopped, but...well, friends weren't easy to come by for Ira.

When Winterbourne moved into the picture she was aware of the rift between them that only worsened between duties and injuries. A grunt shook the roan woman's frame as she mentally shook her head out of the gutter, Apologies, that wording wasn't quite correct—Evergreen didn't like her like that and perhaps he never did. Her interpretation of their relationship had been incorrect, they were friends and she had to remind herself that they were still friends. After everything, she still had her friend. I also miss our time together, I'd love to have your company.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
maybe that makes me a fool - by Evergreen - April 10, 2020, 07:49 AM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:43 PM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Evergreen - April 12, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Ira - April 14, 2020, 01:40 AM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Evergreen - April 15, 2020, 07:00 PM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Ira - April 16, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Evergreen - April 20, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Ira - April 24, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Evergreen - April 29, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: maybe that makes me a fool - by Ira - April 30, 2020, 12:21 AM