Whitefish River They're not sure just what we have in store
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
sorry for the delay! Moved this to a priority thread

It seemed her assumption had been quite the opposite, Acheron did not bring his friend to join, he wished to leave. It was natural for kids to leave once they were older, but it was unfortunate to see the boy go. I see. I appreciate the honesty, most just go. Her gaze shifted to the boy beside him. Had either had malintent there would be no reason to come back or call for her and Speedy's boy had never caused trouble for the pack. It was likely he could be trusted, but that did not warrant complete trust. After all, pups were nearing by more than just her. Go see your mom, Tuvaq may follow, but keep him close. We've had some trespassers recently it would be bad if someone mistook him as one.

The Constable would step aside as if motioning that they may cross the borders despite the fact that...well there was no way she could block all of the borders from the start. She would watch the two boys, although shortly after rather they moved or not she would speak up again, If you don't mind, may I ask why? You are free to travel now that you are an adult without leaving our ranks.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're not sure just what we have in store - by Ira - May 19, 2020, 02:41 PM