Whitefish River No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Hi there! Sorry for the hold up I was asked to take over since Mista has been busy irl :) I have permission to PP Eve and we may skip him for the rest of this thread. Note to self this is still two weeks ago so Ira isn't about to pop out kids

The call that sounded caught the Constable's attention and per Evergreen's request she would stay back for now. It wasn't until she was certain someone had intercepted their visitor that Ira would make her way to the borders. The pregnancy slowed her, it seemed like she would slowly lose her mobility over the upcoming weeks, but that was only more reason to do what she could while she still can. As the roan woman hoped, Evergreen had beat her to the borders and a stark colored man sat with a catch at his paws. She had arrived just in time to catch the tail end of their conversation.

Ira shared a brief glance with the Count as she stepped forward. My apologizes for arriving late, I hope you understand. It would take a blind man to miss the swell in her stomach which provided enough of an excuse to her timing. I go by Ira and I lead beside Evergreen. If you think we may be a good fit I think I speak for both of us that we'd be happy to also put the theory to the test. First though, you must know that we all must bring a skill to the pack. What skills might you hold? Hunting was a given, but any lone wolf would need to hunt to survive. Although, a talented hunter would also be appreciated with the extra mouths soon to come.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: No amount of discipline will turn sheep into wolves - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 06:57 PM