Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Aiolos need not go far in order to accomplish the mission which he had been given by @Aphrodite. Her name was called throughout the cape, it echoed with the salty winds and towards Aiolos who would rush into the direction of the call in search for its source. He'd find a man, agouti patterned as Aphrodite was, and a woman, molted in brown and cream marking.

Firstly, as only which came natural to Aiolos, he would dip his head respectfully to the strikingly intense woman, who's stare could entrapped those with less of will. The fiery man had a duty however and tore his gaze from her bloodied stare and onto the man. I have seen her. She is on the coast, at least last I saw a few days ago. She has been kidnapped by a rather war-bound fellow, not fully wolf. A much taller, larger man then even Aiolos self, who was more lean and well-balanced then the powerhouse of Donovan. It was a fight which Aiolos had not taken. After all, should Aiolos had fought and lost he would not have likely the opportunity to inform her pack as he had now.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - May 22, 2020, 10:45 AM