Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
@Donovan Azura and @Aphrodite can pop up whenever I guess?

They would both prickle at his approach, something he noticed in the both of them but took no offense to, given the situation at paw and given the fact that he was a stranger, coming rushing up on them rather quickly. He did not known if the brown and carmel colored woman was friends of this Whitebark man or not, but she was quick to state her place here to help. There was not an ounce of hesitation in her, despite the possibility of danger, which caused a smile to form over Aiolos lips. Had he known she was a complete stranger in this, willing to help to quickly, he would have been more admiring of the woman. 

After a spattering of words the redhead did not understand from Surya, they both agreed to rescue. Aiolos would nod firmly to them and say not another word. No more was needed now, ir was action which was required.

So Aiolos turned and did what he did best - scout, guard, protect. As a leading man of Yuelong, he had been required even more so to practice his skills and put them to the test. Aiolos hunted out for the scents along the coast (harder on the coast with the shifting tides and strong salty air) for Aphrodite and her capture. Surely they could not have gone far...
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - May 23, 2020, 09:26 PM