Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Sorry guys didn’t mean to post it yet lol. Meant to save it as a draft. I rolled here for moorhen’s attack to be dodged and it was unsuccessful. ;>

Roll here

He stands tall before the three that come to the young wolf’s rescue. Confidently he watches them approach, eyeing them all down like an old western movie. Instantly the agouti male he’d met earlier on comes for him. He is able to dodge only because he expected to be attacked on site by the trio. The next wolf, a female, flanks him. Donovan predicts the move and briefly shakes his head. Real original to attack on site. He thinks with a scowl on his face.

Hopping away from Aiolos’ jaws is all he’s able to do. While the female behind him is a different story. Instantly he feels her teeth take ahold of his hind leg and his face snarled up at the pain that shoots through his leg.

Though, he decides to not even worry about the male that goes to protect female, he has to worry about the two before him. For now. 

He squares himself off with broad shoulders. “Have her.” He growls, as if he couldn’t give a rats ass of they were to take her. “She’s a handful anyway.” He chuckles, the sounds smooth and deep, and sadistic as the pain in his leg intensifies–the pain he decides he should do something about by now. “I didn’t wanna fight but if you insist.” He hums eerily.

He curls his body to the left, ears flat to his skull and teeth bared with savage intent. The move is fast and he seeks to remedy the pain that shoots through his leg with his teeth. Once within reach of the she-wolf behind him, he snaps his teeth onto her left ear and tears with a vicious shake of his head. It wouldn’t rip her ear off, but it would leave identical tears where his canines met and tore flesh.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Kynareth Deagon - May 28, 2020, 06:30 PM