Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Feel free to say the girls dragged him, carried him, woke him up later and helped him walk home. Whatever, but last post for Olo!

The world was a blur by now, his vision in and out, seeing the flashes of bodies moving all around him. He heard their growls, smelt the blood (mostly his own) and then realized he too was still growling, low, defiant yet still despite the battle long lost. He was lost the battle, this was true, though it seemed with the war the Yuelong wolves held the upper paw. Their leading guardian upholding the placement even more so despite the risk to her unborn pups. His Heiress fighting, despite her slight frame and it not being something she was normally inclined to do so (it was her lessers jobs to fight for her, after all) and Moorhen, still a woman he didnt even know who had stayed to fight to make sure he did parish in the aftermath.

Aiolos was already a male who believed females were the dominant, superior sex and yet somehow even now he found a way to value them more. Though what shocked him the most to realize, as he lay down in the dirt, was that he had been worthy enough by women to bother even saving at all. 

Though he couldnt speak and by now his eyes had fluttered closed, his tail slowly and halfheartedly thumped on the ground. And then he was still, having gone unconscious from the blood loss, though his sides heaved with exhaustion.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - July 01, 2020, 11:57 AM