Whitefish River Someone Tell Me Something Comforting
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A shape seemed to exit the den, likely Speedy, But Ira couldn't be bothered to check. Her eyes closed in the moment of peace that seemed to follow birth unaware of her healer's frantic concern. It almost felt as if she was floating, the only sensations grounding her being the pups that suckled and the tongue that soon pressed to her cheek. An all too familiar voice called her name though when her eyes cracked open Ira was greeted by the sight of a white and grey she-wolf, someone she never had the chance to meet. She spoke her name again but with a blink the image of her mother disappeared now replaced with the concern that etched Speedy's face. Her words almost didn't register, but it wasn't hard to guess when her gaze fell to the leaves and moss. The healer had tended to her long enough that she knew at least what the moss was for and it wouldn't take convincing to get her to drink.

The Constable cleared her throat when she finished, eyes once again finding Speedy, Something went wrong, didn't it? The words were rasped and cracked, but at the very least she managed a response. It was the only explanation she could think of, why else would she be here pushing leaves at her? She was hesitant to look at her kids, but whatever news the healer had wouldn't go away if Ira ignored it so she'd turn nosing over the pups once more. To the roan woman's relief they all still breathed, but it didn't answer the concern. There was still a pile of leaves, what they did she'd never be able to guess all she could do was stare and hope for an answer. Swallowing she spoke again, this time her voice stronger, Speedy, what's wrong?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - May 27, 2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Emrik - May 27, 2020, 02:12 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Wynter - May 27, 2020, 02:17 AM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Nutmeg - May 27, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 03, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 05, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Someone Tell Me Something Comforting - by Ira - June 10, 2020, 01:49 AM