Sawtooth Spire sailing through the mist, into the abyss, if you knew, would you sail out to me?
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
last from me

before she could even defy her mother's hissed orders, the woman was mincing steps towards her daughter and tulip. "ooohooooohoohohoo mama wanna pay with yooou," dirt crumbled from her mouth as spoke.
alas, mama did not want to play with them. phaedra was none the wiser and giddily stepped out of the way to graciously allow her mother to indulge in her sport of keep tulip from running away, but mama was about to break the cardinal rule of keeping tulip from running away because tulip was about to be airborne, how little did she know
once wylla snatched him up, phaedra's eyes widened, then followed his parabolic trajectory with an appalled gasp as her new friend went YEET.
alexa, play my hero by foo fighters. 
"WHAAaa tHE— you threw him!" the offense was categorical. yep. threw him like an unpinned grenade. she ran up to the bush he'd broken through, but the pink snake had already gone. 
phaedra turned back to face her mother with a clouded brow already prepared. "i do nod think, you unders'anding game," she deadpanned lowly before stomping off to find something and/or someone else to play with.
Messages In This Thread