Northstar Vale In doctor's office lighting, I didn't tell you I was scared.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She wasn't able to lay still immediately. Small adjustments helped, but then she rose up to her sore paws and tried laying on her other side, then proceeded to do this alternation a few times, eventually giving up when she was back in her original lazy sprawl; it was uncomfortable no matter what, and Ibis would just have to handle it.

Akavir drew up alongside her not long after that, murmuring to her. When he spoke some words she did not know she let her frustrated tongue lash at him, What? Speak plainly or don't bother. But, nearly as soon as she's sniped those words to her betrothed, she felt utterly stupid, and tears sprang to her vision. With a huff and a raise of one foreleg to awkwardly paw the air, as if that might draw him close to her for an embrace, she called to him, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. I hate being like this. Fat, slovenly, aching everywhere, and irritable — all of it was so awful!
Messages In This Thread
RE: In doctor's office lighting, I didn't tell you I was scared. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2020, 10:05 PM