Ravensblood Forest only a fool would make martyrs from heathens
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Glad you’re back!! ;D Also if you scroll all the way down on this thread, you’ll see where he took Renard. It’s under the training areas and it’s near the enormous tree.

As they walk, side by side most likely, his ears swivel at the question Renard asks him. An easy smile gracing his features, he shrugs. “Not too bad. I’ve met many others with nowhere to go, yet only time will tell.” At that he glances over to give the other wolf-dog a mysterious once over. “Although I do have to say, it’s exciting having another around so much like myself. In blood at least.” He fitfully adds the last sentence because now that he thinks about it, it doesn’t seem like the they’re anything like Donovan at all. Except for the thing he points out.

Then Donovan chuckles when they talk about how beautiful the forest he’s picked for his new pack is. “It’s beautiful during the day. During the night though, it’s easy to give one chills.” He hums this lowly, comically bumping against the others shoulder. The brindle males tone of voice holds a jesting, ominous edge it.

They don’t walk far. As soon as thirty minutes they’re upon a massive clearing empty of all but one trees. The limbs are thick and spiderweb off of the trunk like tendrils. Each limb thick enough to hold two of Donovan’s weight or perhaps even more.

“Here we are.” He laughs, gesturing towards the tree. “I don’t know what to call it yet, but I’ve decided I father like it as a training area.” As he says this he casual hops up onto a tree limb about four feet off the ground and easily walks up onto a higher one. He gazes down to Renard with a smirk. “Good place to train no?”
Messages In This Thread
RE: only a fool would make martyrs from heathens - by Kynareth Deagon - June 23, 2020, 06:04 AM