Sun Mote Copse Yeah, I'm a keeper
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,522 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
All Welcome 
It was really, really weird how quick things went back to slow and quiet the instant she returned home from every trip.  Cool!  And relaxing!  But also weird.  A part of her felt a little guilty, but she had totally done her best.  And she'd gotten, like, a ton of wolves willing to report in with information.  So instead of one scout (her) she had... a whole bunch of scouts.  And that was wayyy better, right?

Right.

Honestly, though, she'd been lonely, and she wasn't in any hurry to go back on the solo road.  Just thinking about it made her go all grey (hah, get it?!).  But she'd already been gone for so long that she, once again, felt completely out of the loop.  Fennec and Figment were both gone?  But all the other kids were still here, and most of the familiar faces.  That was too bad, she'd liked Figment.

With a little sigh, Maia trekked a slow trail through the copse, eyes running over the midsummer trees and growth.  The place was sure pretty in summer... but had anyone even really noticed she was gone?  Wow, that was a weird thought.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Maia - June 21, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Alyx - June 21, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Maia - July 06, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Alyx - July 06, 2020, 09:10 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Maia - July 12, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Alyx - July 25, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Maia - July 30, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Alyx - August 09, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Maia - August 26, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Yeah, I'm a keeper - by Alyx - August 30, 2020, 10:14 AM