Whitefish River Just thinking outloud
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
It seemed as if her approach was almost unnoticed as ears quickly swiveled to meet her shortly followed by a smile. Connor confirmed her suspicions or at least said it was something similar. She couldn't deny that everyone had been working harder as of late. The Count gave a small hum as she found a seat along the bank, These months always prove challenging for reasons almost completely opposite of winter. I enjoy the pups though, they provide so much more for the pack despite the early inconveniences. Kids were always a lot of work but raised correctly and they would be necessary to everyday pack life. She had taken notice of the dwindling adult numbers lately, a troubling sign when paws were needed.

Connor then turned the question to her, how she had been, but honestly, she had stopped thinking about that a while ago. Instead, she was quick to give a small shrug with a tilt of her head, I have been doing better. Hieronymous' help has turned things around for me. The Count was able to spend plenty of time with her three beautiful pups but was graced with the opportunity to slip away like now for moments of peace and quiet. The itch in her paws had finally eased with her newfound freedom. I am quite thankful, I have never been content sitting still. Den life is not exactly my happy place, but the pups are worth it.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 02, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 02, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 04, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Connor - July 17, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: Just thinking outloud - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 11:19 PM