Whitefish River There's nothing that I wouldn't do
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
double tagging @Primrose and @Nutmeg because Ira absolutely would bring them unless they were stubborn about sleeping or something! (probably the excuse for blackberry)

After all the running about, Ira had retreated to her den upon her return. The Saints had been...dealt with, but she couldn't shake the feeling that it wouldn't be the end of them. At the very least they had moved, to where who knows, but it was away. For now, she could just focus on her kids and the rest she sought after another busy week.

A howl reached the depths of her den though, awakening her from the light slumber she had settled into. The call was from Speedy, though welcoming and she could only assume it involved her kids. A smile fixed itself to her maw as she nosed her children, they had already seen the other pups of course as Speedy cared for them in her absence, but perhaps they would be interested in seeing them again.

Ira wouldn't pressure her kids to leave if they did not wish to this time, but she hopped at least one would follow as she made her way out of the den. Upon her arrival, the little family was already out and about taking in the world. Adventuring already? They grow so fast. An amused chuckle escaped her as the Count found a seat a short distance away to allow the kids some room should they be intimidated.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Speedy - July 08, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Spica - July 08, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Nutmeg - July 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Wynter - July 14, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Malila - August 12, 2020, 10:54 PM