Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It's everyone's best side, I'm sure!

Elysium. Was he ever really going to be free of that place? A slight snort, and he peered at her again. Hm. Was there a grey girl there? There was one grey girl wasn't there? She never really impressed him. She ignored them all and was totally a teacher's pet sort. So, she was basically part of the problem that rotted the whole pack's core. At some point she'd disappeared. And if this was her and not from some other similarly-named pack, he still wasn't impressed. Mal didn't even remember her name, she left that much of a mark. Mal had almost certainly done more with his life and been more of a success than she ever would be -- it wasn't a stretch to him.

So his attitude shifted a little, and probably not in the way anyone would expect. He was cool, calm and collected like before, but add in a smidgen of him being happy with himself. Sure, his life was utterly imperfect but it was his. He was an at an advantage, curious to see if she'd catch on. So he'd pretend it was nothing -- no spite, she'd probably go flying off the handle or something all on her own. And perhaps because he did see it maybe as a bit of a game that it sounded just a little playful, Something you would have noticed, hm? A cant of his head. Maybe not. She didn't notice him, she certainly didn't notice his sisters. Did she even know he had two?
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - July 20, 2020, 10:25 PM