Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She  wanted answers, But Mal didn't necessarily have them. I don't know. At some point I guess there was an attack. My dad died, someone else too. I don't know when it was, but I don't think that ended the pack. At some point someone just said it was gone. A shrug. Mal was pretty detached from the whole thing, was't he? It felt like eons ago. That and bad memories, ones best left in the past. Perhaps it was cruel that he didn't want to seek them out either, but he'd been busy with his own life.

If you run into Ibis, she'd know maybe. More than me at least. She cared about that pack, for whatever bizarre reason. He still didn't know how none of them but Okeanos seemed to realize how badly Mal and his sisters were treated. He didn't even know where Ibis' pack was even so uhhh. Yeah. Wasn't like he could say she's right over in some particular direction. Was she in the mountains? Honestly he forgot what was said. She hadn't come back either.
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - August 05, 2020, 10:56 PM