Whitefish River Humble, but Confident
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
"Can I assume you are Ira?"

She shouldn't be surprised that the man knew of her, especially if he hailed from the Empire, though before a proper response could be made she found her eyes flicked to Speedy as she approached the pair. She was surprised to see the healer along the borders, let alone inquiring about Reiko, had more happened than she was aware? Perhaps she was just concerned for the wellbeing of one of her patients, Speedy had always been like that. 

Thankfully, Ira would not have to worry for long as Yuudai confirmed her health...though the wording was strange, Good physical health? Then came the next twist, Are you no longer with our allies? It would make sense as to why he called instead of freely crossing their borders. Each statement only left the Count more confused as Ira reflected on the news Collison had brought her not long ago. I am Ira, Count of Kaistleoki. Speedy is our physician, she helped deliver Reiko's young. Perhaps the small bit of information would help answer any of Yuudai's own questions.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Humble, but Confident - by Yuudai - July 18, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Ira - July 18, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Speedy - July 21, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Yuudai - August 05, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Ira - August 05, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Speedy - September 24, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Humble, but Confident - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 11:02 PM