Stone Circle 'I'm scared Grace. I'm scared for you, and I'm scared for the baby.'
636 Posts
Ooc — hela
Guardian
After what had happened the last time he had ventured from the den, to say that Kallik was wary of this new adventure would be an understatement. The den was safe and he wasn't happy about being somewhere new. What if something bad happened there too? What if he disappointed dad there too? His chest tightened as dad urged them from the den, and even though he was reluctant to go, he did as his father asked, too afraid to let him down again. 

He walked as close to dad as he could on the way there, probably almost being stepped on a few times and becoming somewhat of a tripping hazard if Siarut wasn't paying attention. He looked around warily as they moved, wondering how far they would be wandering from the only place he knew as safe. There was a time when this would have excited him— he would have been eager to explore some place new, but life had sufficiently squashed all of his curiosity. 

When they reached the new place, Kallik waited for dad to take a seat and then promptly planted himself down beside him, sliding down into the grass and resting his head on his paws. Siarut called for the pack then and the little bear's green-blue eyes scanned the area around them for the arrival of any new faces.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'I'm scared Grace. I'm scared for you, and I'm scared for the baby.' - by Kallik - July 22, 2020, 02:07 AM