Stone Circle and it's alright, everybody's on their own
The dove went through a flash of emotions ending with a look of fire as her jaw tensed. The switch was so sudden that West actually flinched at her words as a pang of guilt set in. Perhaps his wording had been...really bad, but he by no means meant that she had to have a reason to talk to him. No no— I meant— Her gruff response cut through his own as the girl began to leave.

For a moment he was dumbfounded. Was he that bad? A worry for later— he'd shake his head clear before his thoughts wandered off and quickly pursued after his departing friend Polaris wait—! I just thought you didn't really want to see me so...you know, I figured there was a reason you followed me. The woodland boy was careful to keep his distance in case she decided to snap, but he wasn't about to let her walk away so easily.

After all, he'd like to consider her a friend, though now he wasn't sure what her opinion of him might be. Should he have sought her out before now? Gods, he wanted to bash his head against a tree. Maybe he had been too focused on everything else that he had missed something important with Polaris.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's alright, everybody's on their own - by West Tyree - July 30, 2020, 02:20 PM