Stone Circle and it's alright, everybody's on their own
A wild whirlwind as always as Polaris went through a spew of emotions only she could likely decipher. It left him confused, but that was becoming a normal he supposed. He liked to think of himself as smart, but everyone else would probably say otherwise. If only Newt was here...

A rapid apology was spewed as West tried to make the most sense of her feelings. Did she really think he didn't care about her? That he would be mad? Ok maybe he was a little upset, but he wasn't mad. He was pissed about a lot of things, but Polaris wasn't one of them. It's fine it's fine— you don't need to make excuses just...I'm not mad. I just didn't want to bother you, you've seemed busy and stuff. I mean, once or twice now he's seen her with a kid which...he wasn't sure why exactly. She didn't have kids, he was pretty sure he would know if she did.

Before he had the chance to ask about that though, Polaris had already taken several steps forward to close the distance between them, her breath now on his body causing him to flinch back flustered and in surprise. What? His eyes followed to the scabbed over wounds that stretched across his body, Oh, these? It's not a big deal I think they're ok. I mean... he wasn't a healer, but they looked like they were healing so alls well right? He didn't really want to bother Arlette with everything she had gone through.

Our "neighbors" aren't very friendly. That woman who was here earlier is one of them. Some big guy thought he could walk wherever he wanted and when he refused to avoid our borders I had to chase him off.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: and it's alright, everybody's on their own - by West Tyree - August 22, 2020, 05:43 PM