Moonspear You know well what I've been through
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Toad looked brightly at Jarilo, her eyes lighting up with sheer delight at the new information that she was indeed Kukutux's mate, and thus a new father. The end of her tail wagged happily at this while he shared that it was Hydra sitting his puppies. There were so many new people to meet, so many faces to know and remember. This, of course, would be no challenge for Toad. Memory had always been a strong suit for her, though names she had to work a bit extra hard to recall.

I haven't; I had a long chat with her at Firefly Glen — she was quite kind to me and told me of Moonspear, she explained. She wished to know the ethereal mother in greater detail. She was a most interesting person. Her ideas about death and the afterlife were entirely new for Toad, who found it all fascinating.

Jarilo began explaining the pack's needed skills. Though Toad was a fair hunter, she was just about the opposite of a mercenary or warrior. She had a strong, assertive streak to her otherwise sweet temperament, but fighting had never pleased her. It's stories that are my thrill in life, I would say, she began, still serving a pleasant smile. I remember things well, and take pride in sharing them when I can. She gave a small nod to Desdemona, who had already heard Toad mention this. I'm also a fair hunter, she added. Toad had lived long enough to not be particularly shy when it came to citing her own talents, though she knew there was always room for improvement.

The idea of meeting Kukutux's puppies was certainly something that excited her, but she knew better than to mention this to a protective father.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 27, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - July 30, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by RIP Toad Amelia - July 30, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 05, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: You know well what I've been through - by Jarilo - August 18, 2020, 11:32 PM