Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn hadn't been thrilled when Fennec's brother had joined their travelling band of miscreants when they'd inadvertently stumbled upon the Frosthawks territory. He'd preferred being a duo, but he could've made piece with becoming a trio if their third hadn't come with such a long stick shoved up his ass. The only good thing to come from it was at least he was fun to fuck with. Fig clearly was not a fan of Penn's, but that didn't bother the Blackthorn in the slightest. He tolerated him, and it had been kinda nice to have a non-blindo to hunt with if nothing else.

Plus, Fig could confirm for him what Penn had begun to suspect early on in their travels together--that Fennec was totally super in love with him.

He hoped.

SHUT YER DAMN MOUTH, INNER MONOLOGUE.

For anyone wondering, the answer is: No, Penn has not matured in the least since departing the Firebirds.

Ahh... the Firebirds.

Penn watched as Fig came to a stop and began to look around. His eyes narrowed with annoyance. The Blackthorn had zero desire whatsoever to go anywhere near his old territory. He blatantly refused to admit to himself how nice it really would be to see Wraen and Towhee again. Even Eljay. But only little bitches missed their family. Case and point: Fig.

That was the only real reason he agreed to coming back. They might manage to shake Fig off, and then he and Fenn could go back to their merry gallivanting.

He hoped.

Before he could let himself worry too much about whether or not Fennec would choose to stay rather than continue with him, a mocking smirk danced across his face. "Let me guess... Not sure which direction to go?" he asked, his smirk widening as he watched the other male stiffen, "You know, you can just ask. Not everyone is a born scout like myself, and you know I'd love nothing more than to help out a friend in need."

His tail wagged as he saw the twitch in Fig's lip. He loved getting that uptight Redhawk to snarl at him, even if it meant some ass-kicking from Fenn. But let's be real, he liked it when she kicked his ass. Penn has problems.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM