Silver Creek all i want is to have my peace of mind.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Penn grinned as Fennec jumped in on the joke. Unfortunately, it made Figment smile as well when he was supposed to be grumbly, but that was alright. He supposed the other guy didn't have to be miserable all the time. It wasn't as if Penn hated Fennec's brother. He simply thought the guy needed to loosen the fuck up. And give Penn more alone time with his hot sister.

When the conversation turned towards their impending reunion with the pack, Penn grimaced. While the other two were excited to see their family again, the Blackthorn had no real desire to partake. He was still on the fence about even going to the borders with them. He'd come to the decision that he was just going to play it by ear--if he felt like it, he'd go. If he didn't, then he wouldn't.

His gaze trailed over to Fenn when Figment let that last comment linger--about whether they'd be staying. In the silent, rarely looked upon space in his head where he was honest with himself, he recognized that she was the true deciding factor. Outwardly, he was pretty adamant on his position. "I'll be sticking with no chance in hell," he said casually as he began to stride forward, past Figment and away from Fenn as though he didn't care what she would say or what she would do.
Messages In This Thread
all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - July 24, 2020, 08:12 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - July 24, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 04, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 04, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 10, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 14, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Penn - August 14, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Fennec - August 16, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: all i want is to have my peace of mind. - by Figment - August 29, 2020, 07:04 AM