Redsand Canyon lush flowers taken for granted
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
You don’t give a fuck either. Is the sassy reply from the coy and Donovan agrees 100%. Sputters out a low, even chuckle and eyes down Merrick like he’s truly something to be devoured. The metallic tang of want blatant in his taunting twin orbs. He couldn’t give a fuck if they fucked on a stone alter for all to see. Hell he’d request an audience. The raw similarities between them make Donovan much too hot under the collar for the coywolf before him. Can hardly control himself when he’s around him. Especially when he knows he desires the primal urge of death and bloodshed as he does. He wants to go out on a fucking killing spree and take the coy right then and there, covered and tasting in the sweet, coppery taste of blood. Donovan shivers at the thought of it. 

Surely, even Merrick could see his mind wandering. A few solid blinks and Donovan is focusing on to the other alpha once more. The compliment and quick lap at his shoulder is not lost to him. Then his question is bringing Donovan back to the real world. The words excite him, until he realizes that they’re technically on a business meeting and he adds all of you afterwards.

He doesn’t reply until his next suggestion is uttered back to Donovan as well. A hunt. A pack meeting. Yes to both, say fucking less. “Is give us a week or two. To make sure our enemies don’t knock on our doorstep. Perhaps so I can brief them and track down my pack. In form them of our alliance officially. I’ll call for you in the meadow we first met in.” Then he moves on to the next sentence, trying to keep the images of their first meeting from distracting him. A suggestive smirk, contours his maw handsomely. “I‘d be insulted if you never asked.” He hums back.
Messages In This Thread
lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - July 26, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - July 28, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 02, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 02, 2020, 04:35 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 02, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 03, 2020, 04:08 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 06, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 09, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Merrick - August 16, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: lush flowers taken for granted - by Kynareth Deagon - August 18, 2020, 03:07 AM