Redsand Canyon Watching As The Flames Get Higher
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The white wolf joins him in the shallows of the water, offering a sweet smile and a wave of her fluffy tail. He gives a quick lick of his wide, black tinted tongue to her muzzle and smiles down to her. Nudging past her softly, but playfully he goes into the deep water.

Then she speaks of herbs and toxic plants. Stuffing prey animals with it and presenting it as a deadly gift to their enemies. Though he doesn’t know her that well yet, he’s a bit surprised by her suggestions. Even more so than surprised he’s impressed.

The corners of his dark maw tilt up devilishly. “Oh? Yes it just so happens we do, darling.” He hums suggestively and he looks like the devil himself. “Dove and Baptiste are the two with the most knowledge in herbs and such. I’m sure Dove knows enough, but I can guarantee Baptiste is made for that kind of shit.” He chuckles darkly at the memory of Baptiste. Now that he thinks about it, he hasn’t seen him for a while. 

Still he continues. “Though I can guarantee you that they wouldn’t eat anything we gave them. Or any random wolf. Who knows though.” He shrugs.
Messages In This Thread
Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 03, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 04, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 04, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by Kynareth Deagon - August 05, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 06, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 08, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2020, 02:39 AM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 14, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 15, 2020, 08:26 PM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 18, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Watching As The Flames Get Higher - by RIP Fury - August 18, 2020, 08:29 AM