Nova Peak None of this is real enough, to take me from you.
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
"achually, there is good" she redecided with her courtliest of smiles. 
her eyes must have given away her eagerness to see his handiwork, as he sidestepped just as her gaze shifted to look past him. "wooooow, you made id all? for me?" she loped up to the stonework, unheeding his change in expression as she regarded everything in detail with awe. her tail flagged high, waving with approval. "my other garden was magic, mhm," she murmured, knowing it was the truth in her heart, but despite her loss of it there was no trace of self-pity in her voice.
"you made me all this though, so, i love id even more. i wish my brother was here to play in this one with me. i wouldn' even be mad he did," though her expression was obscured by the tree which she encircled to surveil stag's fine masonry girding it, her tongue carried her words like the most precious gemstones.
she pranced up to plant a clumsy kiss on stag's cheek to show her appreciation, "i really love idt. thanks papaaa"  she caught herself too late and felt her entire face go brightly rouge, ears flushing against her headpiece as they burned whitehot. she rolled her lips and sucked her cheeks in an expression of alarm and flusteredness.
quickly she looked away, to the garden, widening her stare at the geode he'd shuttled all the way to their new home. "even beddar than jus as good, yep," phaedra confirmed with a stiff nod, feeling like live coals were stuck in her throat and smoking out through her ears.
she would have said dandelions, of course, when asked what to plant, but caintigern had informed her one day that dandelions were in fact weeds, not flowers one bit. she thought it was a dubious claim, but his insistence had nonetheless soured her and it was safe to say she had already embarrassed herself enough for one day.
"i like gardenias," phaedra chewed on her lip. "wha's your favoride color?" she suddenly asked.
Messages In This Thread
RE: None of this is real enough, to take me from you. - by Phaedra - September 22, 2020, 09:02 PM