Redsand Canyon I will not leave France without her.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan smiles at the spontaneous Good afternoon, mista. that comes from him. His auds cupping towards the other to entertain his smooth voice and canary orbs shift over the wound as he turns to show him. He likes him. Hasn’t met him before. Doesn’t know who he is, but he can fuck with it.

Though it seems he only looks for safe passage here. Thankfully he submits his skill set to the pack; at least he’s not a freeloader. Though Donovan wants to see longevity if possible. If not then it can’t be helped. Either way, he’ll let him stay for now.

For a tense moment the brindled male tilts his head and critiques him. Not so much verbally as he does does stare at him. He contemplates on bated breath but finally sighs with a plain nod.

“Alright Ken,” he hums. “I’ll give you save passage with the Saints. Just know that we have enemies. We not a sweet little pack that revolves around niceties. We’re savage and willing to spill blood whenever the opportunity arises. If this doesn’t suit your fancy. Then I’d find another hideout. If it does, then welcome to the hunt, friend.” He ends dramatically with a devious smirk.
Messages In This Thread
I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 03:54 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 10, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 10, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 12:25 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 11, 2020, 03:22 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by RIP Fury - August 11, 2020, 04:07 AM
RE: I will not leave France without her. - by Ken - August 12, 2020, 01:30 AM