Nova Peak If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟʟᴜᴍ ᴏғ ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇs
sᴍᴀsʜᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ
248 Posts
Ooc — daphne
Away
at her mother's couched confusion phaedra lifted her shoulders as far as she could to her ears and averted her gaze, in doubt and worried there would be an unforthcoming response to her question. her eavesdropping on their passionate argument had put her out of humor for a time, but the question etched on the rafters of her mind was perhaps something wylla was not expecting.
or maybe she was. maybe she couldn't answer it at all.  
"i don' know. its jus' ... well, this one is impordan issall." she felt flustered, flushing hot and tingly behind her ears like she was sucking on something sour.
she twisted her lips pensively and then decided it would be better if she asked after helping her mother. it was one part avoidance and one part half-understanding how it might curdle the mood of their meet.
"whadya wanna say d' say d'him? your names ... ? " she trailed off with an amused wrinkle on her snout. "you coul' say küss mich papi!" she giggled, closing her eyes and demonstrating with a kissy-kissy face, making smooching noises forbye, in case her puckerfish expression didn't get the message across.
the fact that she used daddy in place of mahler wasn't intentional, but he was her daddy, and her brain was great at crossing linguistic wires.
maybe ... he'd like it though? something to chew on, wylla.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you must mourn, my love, mourn with the moon and the stars up above - by Phaedra - September 12, 2020, 01:35 AM