Neverwinter Forest my head kissed the ground
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Good thing it's backdated or Mal wouldn't be around. :P

Mal was debating when he should go look for Cupid. Kind of needed to at this point, didn't he? He'd been gone way too long. Did he even smell like the pack any more? Probably not. Would be nice if the storm broke but it didn't seem like that was gonna happen either.

And so his pondering went until a howl went up. Huh. Wait. That seemed rather familiar? Not quite. But it hit some familiar chord from what felt like ages ago. Either way, it was for him, so duh, Mal had to go check it out. So he started trotting that way -- wasn't far or long before a dark shape formed itself at the borders. Blink. The wolf that stood before him was similarly vaguely familiar. It took moments longer as he crossed the last bit of distance. Details clicked together, Ah! Cam? His tail wagged. You're back? You're ok? It's been ages. A positive blip in the mixed bag of things that had been reality lately. Was he here to stay? Man, those months ago felt like ages -- Moonspear's bad behavior, things afterwards.. It felt like a different era.
Messages In This Thread
my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 15, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 16, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 16, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 28, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 09:26 PM