Neverwinter Forest my head kissed the ground
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal shook his head, He disappeared some time ago. Tried to figure out where he'd gone, but the trail just faded away. Mal did hope he was okay. Mal had looked, and he didn't like the fact he failed. He did come back for a while after you left, though -- showed up here with some other friends your age. Think he had a rough time when he was traveling, I hope that his leaving is just him trying to get away from some bad memories. If he comes back, there's a spot for him here too. Okay, Mal knew some of the details. They weren't his to share.

He was curious if it was the shared history or the age that was more the thing he was reaching for, I know there's still a few others floating around that were from Elysium, but they're people I grew up with. Think they're all in the mountains or beyond. And not all on good terms with him -- he still didn't remember that one grey girl's name. She was still that annoying brat who thought he was somehow destroying the world or something, it was bizarre that she hadn't grown out of that.
Messages In This Thread
my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 15, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 16, 2020, 10:30 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 16, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:21 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 28, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - August 30, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: my head kissed the ground - by Mal - September 03, 2020, 09:26 PM