The Sunspire I cried "dear god, I am your child -- send your angels down."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
He’s smile is gone quickly at the nickname. Oof, so that’s what Riley thought of him now. He did seem pretty hurt by Donovan’s snapping at the meeting with the faeries. Donovan felt for him, but still stands strong in the decision he made. If the Fae has been different they could’ve gotten killed. Her whole pack against the three of them stood no chance.

So he comes closer as Riley speaks of being stuck and looking for a friend. First he addresses the biting nickname he’s given Donovan. “Riley, you have to understand why I did that. We were up against a pack twice the size. We would’ve been ripped apart.” He sighs, shaking his head softly. His eyes flicking down to the mud covering his paws and arms. Quickly they seek Riley’s own once more. “If we had the numbers with us at that time I would’ve spit in her face and gone with it. You gotta learn how to play the game when the odds aren’t in your favor, peaches.” His tone his soft, an attempt to convince him of how wrong he was or at least see where Donovan is coming from.