Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,112 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Weejay still didn't understand. Eljay got that -- in her place, at her age, he might've suggested the same -- but the world worked tricky sometimes. It might take her a few years to realise that. She didn't want to, he said with a sigh. She was coming up with all the reasons why I was needed here, why I didn't have to come. And Wraen... I -- We used to be friends, but something changed over the years. I don't know what. She didn't even come to say goodbye in person. Maybe it was more than I made it out to be, our friendship. Or maybe she just got sick of me. I just... I don't think she'd want me there, either. He tried to sound confident and not let down, but couldn't help but feel frustrated, too.

I would just slow them down, and be the third wheel. Or fourth, he supposed, since Arcturus was there too. I hope she'll visit. He didn't know what else to say, how else to explain it to Weejay. The world wasn't fair. He couldn't help but wonder, though -- would she have gone with him if he'd gone?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the records I'm playing, they might keep you waiting - by Eljay - September 23, 2020, 04:49 PM