Mount Apikuni it's not a problem if you're awesome at it.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan, edges himself towards the edge and peak down the dangerous slope of newly torn up and loose rock. He huff out an exhale that could be considered another laugh. “Nice.” He jokes lowly. 

Then he stares back to the silvery male as he introduces himself. After, he makes the boldest suggestion of going down the safe way or the fun way. The confident and borderline caustic smile that tilts this wolfs lips upward have Donovan’s own smile become smooth and teasing. 

He chuckles once more, much more lively this time and he shakes his head. “Not sure if you have anything to live for, but sadly I do.” He jests with a boisterous laugh. “So, sorry to sound like an old man, but I think the fun way suits me just fine, peaches.”
Messages In This Thread
it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - August 29, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Kynareth Deagon - September 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 11, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 01:02 PM