Mount Apikuni it's not a problem if you're awesome at it.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
LOLL my b that was a typo on my part. Whoops! Meant for him to say the safe way there. (@_@)

The older male watches as the other at first expertly slide down the mountain face. He nods his head, surprised that he’s doing this well — until he’s not. His footing is going all wonky and in a matter of seconds he’s tumbling down. The Grandmaster’s brows raise as he watches the scene fold out in front of him. Then a high pitched squeak and he’s on level ground again. Momentarily, the brindle giant thinks this stranger wolf is dead. 

A few moments on bated breath and the crazy bastard’s up and moving again. Soon to be screaming up at him that it was fun. Fun? No, that’s not fun. Yet it makes a wild smile come to Donovan’s maw at the show. 

“Yeah, one sec, I’ll do just that.” He yells down so the other can hear him. 

Tip toeing to the edge, he jumps into a small flattened rock. He continues this all the way down. Risking to even jump on the loosened ones. He slips and mis-steps but he eventually got down. And once his roughed paws touch the ground Donovan is smirking up to the other. 

“That was impressive I have to say. Thought you died.” He chuckles simply.
Messages In This Thread
it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - August 29, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 07:47 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 07, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 11, 2020, 02:33 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Kynareth Deagon - September 14, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - September 26, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: it's not a problem if you're awesome at it. - by Penn - October 12, 2020, 01:02 PM