Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
If Vanity agrees to him, we can have another thread in NWF backdated to the 3rd and another for maybe the next morning where they venture out?

There was a sudden recognition, and she pleads for him to wait, quickly explaining now herself. He pauses, half turned away, looking at her by a side glance. Aiolos didnt know Valour but apparently his word was enough to make Vanity believe they still to be allies, friends. She apologized, her own attention off to the side in a seemingly off-put by her own display. Her apology was all he needed from her to keep him here with her. But her eyes pleaded, and she begged, and he was softened, as the man he were.

A man bull headed against the domineering and arrogant, though still caves to a woman's plea of need. Not a warrior, no, a guardian through and through. 

Hua is very friendly and a good woman. She has many friends and with it, many allies. Aiolos knew very little when it came to the Nightwalker wolves, other then they were predominately fighters and for hire in those attributes. He hadn't even realized they had disbanded, having never gone that far south in this region and when he hadn't been on the island, he was on a mission thus, preoccupied. 

And about him? He softly juts his muzzle to her boy. Our allies in the forest west of here, Neverwinter, they have pups too. He could be safe there. And maybe make some friends, too. Not to mention, Yuelonf was currently staying with their forest allies. He did not reveal this, not yet and he figured if she agreed to come she could find out for herself. I understand if you dont want to leave him, though. Alliws or not, leaving her child with strangers was obviously risky. Having him out here in this weather just as much. There were little options and Vanity was left to put her faith in someone she had only just met.[/ooc]
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 03, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 09:11 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 04, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 04, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 07, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 07, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 08, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Aiolos - September 09, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: Don’t love me like you promised to - by Vanity - September 09, 2020, 03:25 PM