Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Hia explained that she more or less was on his side. That she agreed a child that young shouldnt be traveling to long and far, away from the safety of Pack. But Hua and Ruo's relationship was rocky at best to which Olo remembered clearly. She wouldnt overstep her place as she was not the child's parent, but he could. His footing shifts, an anxiousness evident on his expression. As a man never have thought before to be a part of his children's upbringing, could be bring himself to assert himself so? 

To her nudge and comment, he fights a small smile and nods. Aiolos did not know much of their home, how beautiful it may or may not have been, but new women had a certain 'placement' there which Hua and her kin had escaped from. Ruo wasnt one to be commanded by a man, so staying there seemed unlikely so.

I think I may roam out of the forest for awhile, clear my head of this-keep busy. He explains and making sure to communicate with his lead, that they remained on the same page together. Our warriors are missing-Minori, Orochi, Hide... Too suspicious for obvious reasons. I'd like to scout out for them.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 03, 2020, 06:08 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 08, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - September 17, 2020, 01:24 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - September 18, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - October 06, 2020, 02:24 AM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - October 20, 2020, 02:09 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - October 25, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Aiolos - October 27, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinded by the lights - by Huā - November 03, 2020, 12:37 AM