Firefly Glen my place, or yours?
201 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Leta scouted ahead with the intent to turn back at another point... but wondered if she might be lucky enough to be met halfway. Leta had not told Osiris of her ideas, lest he not think the best of them... though truth be told she did not think he would think badly on them at all. At some point, along the way, the rain had stopped—it felt like this was the right thing to do, and like it was some sort of sign from her aunt encouraging her to begin this journey. The days of sadness and rainfall seemed to end simultaneously, though the earth was still slick and not easy to navigate. 

Also, there was the fact that the thought to do this had come after his visit. So she could not have told him if she wanted to; he had already gone. 

So, she would need to tell him the moment she saw him. She counted down until that moment without really knowing it, and along the way she found herself comparing the green leaves to the vibrancy of Osiris's own eyes. None of them seemed to match the sheen and shine, even when the sunlight hit the rain-soaked stuff just so. Leta had thought to tell her traveling companion all about her friend from afar along the way, but they also had gotten busy discovering good sticks to bring as an offering—

Oh! She had forgotten the best one... Leta paused in her stride, thinking that perhaps she ought to go back, when her eyes found a perfectly crooked one with a knot in the center. It looked like a grand thing to chew, and licking her chops she hoped something like that would suffice for now. Not as grand as the grandest she had found, but... well... it would do in a pinch. Darting to pick it up, Leta turned to look up at the mountain that loomed ahead.
Messages In This Thread
my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 08, 2020, 11:54 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 08, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 10, 2020, 07:10 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 10, 2020, 07:50 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 13, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Leta - September 14, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Osiris’s Ghost - September 17, 2020, 10:05 AM
RE: my place, or yours? - by Charles - September 17, 2020, 10:14 AM