Redsand Canyon You've Got A Friend In Me
the dragon and her fire
162 Posts
Ooc — Leigh
Pleased to hear the woman's kind reply, Leigh's smile brightened as the worry began to fade. Nyra was a large intimidating wolf. Perhaps not as much as usual considering her injuries at the moment, but the dark-furred female was much smaller in comparison and she had to admit that it was a bit scary talking to a wolf that could, on a normal day, possibly kill her.

But that was when the mood suddenly took a swift turn. Out of nowhere the white wolf began pleading, begging even, and Leigh could only listen in shock as words spilled out into the air. Despite the surprise however, she listened closely, taking in every detail. Assuming these were the wolves that attacked, she understood Nyra's concern.

"I-" Leigh managed a small nod. "I understand, and I'll definitely keep that in mind."

The she-wolf dipped her head, attempting to meet the injured woman's eyes. She gave her a look of reassurance, or at least she did the best she could.

"I haven't been here long but I am a member of this pack. So are you. You are family. And I promise that I will do anything I can to keep my family safe."

This time I'll keep them safe.

Black she-wolf, violet eyes. Brown male, eye missing.

This dragon knew where to aim her fire.
Messages In This Thread
You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 07:11 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 10, 2020, 07:58 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 10, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 11, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 11, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by RIP Fury - September 12, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: You've Got A Friend In Me - by Leigh - September 12, 2020, 10:27 PM