lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 
@Hieronymous sorry if sloppy I'm sleepy but wanted to get this up LOL

Weeks passed since the painted knight's return and Ira was ever thankful that the man was even still alive. Speedy had been doing her best, but there was only so much the healer could do to help before the rest was left to fate. Funny how their roles had switched since she first met Hieronymous. The Count wasn't sure what to make of their sudden visitor while she was confined to the plains with a swollen leg. Any help, no matter who offered, was instantly welcomed back then, though her hopes hadn't been high. Hieronymous among others had raised beyond her expectations.

Early interactions and concern for the male flooded her head with each week's passing, though Ira wouldn't be able to explain why if someone was capable of reading her thoughts and decided to press her on the matter. How the healing Constable had once been a thorn in her side, yet given the chance to be through with him he suddenly seemed charming. It was like the longing of familiarity, or that's what she would call it at least as she chose to ignore the slight warmth that had spread through her while paws carried her to the knight's resting place.

Ira had been sure to keep frequent visits with Hieronymous given his current state. She knew he wouldn't like the silence and given just how bad his legs were under no circumstances should he be walking unless absolutely necessary, even if he doesn't feel pain. Pausing beside the den, she offered a quiet chuff before peering inside.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 23, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 24, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - September 30, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: I Never Thought I'd Hear My Heartbeat so Loud - by Ira - October 09, 2020, 01:58 PM