Nocturne Summit the darkness shines in my days
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He had already alluded to plenty, and given the vast reach of his family, he didn't think the information all that delicate. Ostrega, he said for where he was concerned, he knew the tales that made their history whole upon the mountain, and even before that--plus finally that his litter was an important stepping stone in their legacy solidity here on this piece of wilderness. My grandparents--it was their foundation, and a name that came from the seaside. For us, anyway. he explained vaguely. Others had come along wearing it too. In this, through the rest of his family, he had learned there were other branches, somehow, ones further out than that. He considered them awfully distant, but some type of cousins probably--far back enough, some time ago.

But the ones that concerned him started there, at the coast, and a mountain elsewhere--so he'd heard. Given.. a couple of matters, I take it you come from further than Neverwinter once...? he edged in afterward to see if he would open that case any himself, though allowed space for questions back on his own family. For a Neverwinter wolf, he was fine enough so far that Antares would answer, and be halfway conversational, even, though he did want to move. It wasn't that he wished to part ways yet, however. I want to see a bit more. You can come too, if you want, he offered with a smirk before he would set off, hopefully not entirely alone--at least for a little while longer, and besides, he had faith he could find them a good mountain path to explore.
Messages In This Thread
the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 03, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 11, 2020, 07:45 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 14, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 21, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 23, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - October 28, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - October 31, 2020, 03:26 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - November 01, 2020, 06:41 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Haoniyao - November 08, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: the darkness shines in my days - by Antares - November 10, 2020, 02:21 AM