Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Burned mahogany hackles raise, a sudden realization of someone quick on his heels behind him. Aiolos tenses, teeth baring to snap his head quickly around into Yunxu's direction. And suddenly, he eases as realization takes him that it is one of his own. A yearling that of Hua's younger siblings. He takes a deep breath and a small chuckle, smiling now at the smaller coastal wolf. One could not be too cautious on the mainland and now that Ruo and his son had left him, Aiolos was more alert and on edge then normally so. 

Fiery eyes follow Yunxu, who has now fixed onto Aimi- his sister, Hua's sister, he had learned by placing the information Yunxu had given him in the month since he had joined their ranks. Aiolos nods to Aimi, then so to Yunxu and is silent as the two reunite with one another. 

As Yunxu side steps forth, the two young wolves taking in one another, a wide smirk plays over the creamy mug of Aiolos as he watches Aimi tear into her brother at having not seen him in so long. Settling into a plop on the sands, the coastal king watched the drama unfold. Now, where was his popcorn shrimp?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM