Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
A look of perhaps, help?, Yunxu passes towards Aiolos as he had settled down only made the burnished man smirk harder, his attention befalling the pair with a certain amusement. It was true that Yunxu shouldnt have kept Aimi out of the loop for so long and it was interesting how his former meeting with Aimi now paired up with having Yunxu arrive at the forest. 

The pair do not have a physical scrap and if Aimi wanted to toss her brother around a bit it only reminded Aiolos back at his time fighting for dominance amongst the men in Nereides territory. She scolded, taking an obvious note to the steal healing injures of the coastal male who had gotten into a scuffle it seemed since their time passed between one another. A protective sister, it was good that the man had someone who cared plenty enough about his safety even if it meant getting an ass-chewing for it now. 

Turning away from the black and white male and sitting down with her back to him, she gave an obvious 'Were done and im not talking to you vibe', to which a smile touched Aiolos expression and he shakes his head in response to the look which Aimi passed over him when remembering that he was here listening to begin with. I take it you deserved all that? The fiery coated wolf spoke, tossing his head and gave into that of Yunxu and then, back to Aimi. Well... He began and then, remembering the lack of common tongue she understood, went into speaking his botched version of Mandarin. So does that mean your still joining us, then? A small chuckle to her, knowing despite her rage at her brother, she surely enough was happy to see him.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - September 30, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - September 30, 2020, 02:37 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 01, 2020, 01:22 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 02, 2020, 12:44 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 03, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 14, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 16, 2020, 10:13 AM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - October 18, 2020, 04:05 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Yunxu - October 29, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aimi - October 30, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: And if I shall die before I 'wake - by Aiolos - November 02, 2020, 04:12 PM