Seaside Moors Momma's in the beauty parlor, Daddy's in the baseball pool.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
don't beeee. i love her. <3

so, what? you’re content to watch your numbers wither away to nothing? wintersbane snorts. who will keep this pack afloat? keep food in your bellies when you don’t have the hunters to fill it? to protect the borders when you don’t have the warriors to defend it? it makes no sense to wintersbane, truthfully. there are worse men then me out there. and it was the truth; he was the spawn of one such men. sure, his challenge was selfish. he wouldn’t contest that — he’d already admitted to it; but he also knows he’s not entirely bad at the leadership thing ( or so he thinks anyway, that could be argued ).

her words dig into him like barbs; stinging. he’s impressed and he can’t help but respect her even as she yells at him ( rightfully so ); but she doesn’t realize that her words only push him to want to prove her wrong. prove that he isn’t like the other men before. then you’ve known some shitty men, he remarks. but you’re right. you know nothing about me. i’m not like them. and your little tirade only makes me want to prove you wrong. he gives voice to his thoughts; because he is the nightingale queen’s son and stubborn as the icestone their ancestry is carved from.