Moonspear I am here
253 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As Meerkat left, the pair continued on to find Osiris. Excitement fluttered in her heart. Toad felt very lucky to have such an opportunity to expand the empire of such a noble and strong family. She wondered, briefly, if she might ever find her own in the Wilds.

Hydra hadn't heard from Meerkat or Bronco how the little date fiasco went, and Toad always loved a good story, even if it was merely a simple retelling of events past. I don't blame you! Toad glimmered with joy, laughing in a short breath as she recalled the day. Meerkat called us out to the Pale the first day the sun was finally out, after the rains finally went away, she began, looking ahead of her as they walked, a dreamy expression on her face. We uh, we sort of pretended to be monsters and ran around for a while, and it was fun. And I fell kind of under and on him and we were just messes of mud. Those rains just decimated the ground and we were just a disaster. She giggled.

It really had been a fun time though, however awkward. Probably when he realized what a mess I was, that was maybe the moment he knew I wasn't exactly a match for him, she acknowledged, knowing well that Bronco didn't... think of her that way. In all fairness she had known from the beginning it wasn't going to be a thing. Of course, to seal the deal, we went hunting for some musk deer that weren't far from us, and he got roughed up really good. I'm not even sure how it happened, she explained, recalling the disaster of a hunt. Luckily, Bronco hadn't been seriously injured, but the hole in his side had looked pretty gross when it was fresh.
Moonspear and Firefly Glen members can powerplay Toad for whatever they'd like barring injury, just tag her!
Messages In This Thread
I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 16, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 24, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 24, 2020, 10:31 AM